This sophisticated three-level villa positioned in the secure gated ‘Broadwater Mews’ complex occupies a superb position just one block from the popular enclosed swimming lagoon in Broadwater Parklands, dazzling beaches and picnic areas and in close proximity to Coles, IGA, Harbour Town and Runaway Bay shopping centres, and numerous recreational amenities. There is also easy access to the M1 and mountain retreats.
The sellers are moving to Brisbane and want a fast sale, vacant possession so you can move in as fast as you would like.
If you don't plan on moving in straight away this would be hot property on the rental market.
Built in 2008 and one of just seven beautifully designed and superbly maintained townhouses in this boutique estate, it has been given a sparkling make-over with the installation of new split system air conditioners, Crimsafe windows and self-closing doors,
The large, open plan light-filled kitchen is brilliantly appointed with generous benchtops and plenty of storage, large drawers, stainless steel Blanco appliances and a breakfast bar. This adjoins the scenic dining area where glass sliding windows open onto a delightful north-facing covered balcony also connected to the spacious air-conditioned lounge room. Tiled floors are both practical and attractive in all these high traffic areas.
Follow the low-rise marble topped stairs to the three bedrooms, three fully tiled bathrooms, four toilets and a study nook in this ultra-comfortable, well catered for contemporary home. The master boasts a walk-in robe, air-conditioner, fan, ensuite with heating, twin vanities and its own private north facing balcony with clothesline. The second bedroom with large wardrobe and fan is adjacent to the main bathroom including a bath.
Outdoors, al fresco entertaining and recreation is stylish and relaxed in the private, paved courtyard with its northerly aspect and easy care gardens. Ground level shower and toilet reduces sand in the living area. It is pet friendly with a dog door.
There is potential to build in an office or tv room on the ground floor.
The construction quality is so strong and rare to find with solid suspended concrete slabs on each floor, reinforced concrete party walls and deep 9m concrete screw piles.
This unique villa has it all – position, privacy and panache along with an exceptionally attractive body corporate of just $51 per week including gas and insurance.
ATTENTION INTERSTATE & OVERSEAS BUYERS: We offer virtual digital inspections via FaceTime on ALL of our listings.
- Excellently positioned, spacious & refurbished villa
- Secure complex with security cameras plus Crimsafe windows & doors
- Huge, beautifully appointed contemporary kitchen
- Scenic dining area with fan adjoining glass walled balcony
- Veri-Shade window coverings in living areas & master suite (blackout)
- Large air-conditioned lounge room with fan opening to balcony
- High traffic areas tiled
- Master walk in-robe, air-con, fan, twin vanity ensuite & private balcony
- 2 other bedrooms with fans
- 3 fully tiled bathrooms & 4 toilets in total
- Mezzanine level with study nook and toilet
- Fully paved northerly courtyard with low maintenance but elegant, natural garden
- Double lock-up garage with extra storage under stairwell
- Double sliding doors to courtyard provide opportunity for further independent space utilisation
- Visitor parking and off street parking
- Pet friendly complex, dog door
Building size: 227m²
Garage spaces: 2
Outdoor entertaining area