ATTENTION INTERSTATE & OVERSEAS BUYERS: We offer virtual digital inspections via FaceTime on ALL of our listings. You are in trusted hands! We recently sold a multi-million dollar home via a Facetime virtual inspection to an ex-pat Aussie family in France, when they arrived they said this was a true representation of the house and thanked us.
We can arrange a short term rental tenant on a month to month until you can move into your new home.
Think of this house as the perfect single level north facing waterfront home..with a 2 bedroom guest self-contained flat upstairs. This was the design brief to award-winning architect Stuart Osman. Stuart then engaged award-winning locally owned builder DTL Constructions.
The Position -
The sellers choose the land at 1014 Edgecliff Drive because ''It is the best North facing block for boating'' point position over a wide harbour with direct ocean access, the block with the most privacy! This home also has street appeal and backs onto a park/private enclave. The seller said 'As soon as she walked onto this block..this is it''
The Key Features -
- Open plan living sprawling across the block & harbour
- Low maintenance tiles perfect for Queensland living
- 4 metre High ceilings accentuate the natural light
- A great indoor alfresco area with built-in BBQ and bar
- 4-metre ceilings in The master bedroom which is downstairs, faces north over wide water, his and hers walk-in robe, luxury bathroom suite, rainwater shower, heated towel rack,
- Nautical themed kitchen with Miele appliances, gas cooking, Toowoomba sourced stone island bench, butlers pantry
- Home cinema/media room
- Home office
- Ducted air-con + ceiling fans, louvred windows
- A 2 bedroom flat upstairs plus a downstairs second bedroom with its own courtyard
- A great entrance with ''The wave Chandelier' hand made in Melbourne
- Huge pool
- 80 sq home, North facing, 25 metres of waterfront, 851 m2 land size
A Boaters Paradise -
- 21-metre pontoon, 3 phase power for boating
- A huge concrete pontoon with double pillion for strength
- Direct ocean access
- Wide wide wide water can genuinely handle a 70ft boat
- A protected Harbour with water patrolled security
- Freshwater tank for auto reticulation
Cars and buggy
2 car garage with storage, epoxy flooring, separate buggy garage
DTL constructions- a local family-owned business and Master builder award-winning company with over 20 homes built in Sanctuary Cove.
Renowned Stuart Osman who has designed some of the finest homes in Sanctuary Cove & Hope Island
Recognised as Queensland’s Premier Resort and the writer lives within the community and can attest to the fact that Sanctuary Cove is an amazing community.
Sanctuary Cove is Australia’s first fully integrated residential gated community and provides the very best in lifestyle living.
Only 20 minutes to Surfer’s Paradise and about an hour to Coolangatta or 45 Brisbane airports. The Marine Village and Intercontinental Hotel forms the appeal of the Marine Village.
Within the Marine Village is a wide selection of excellent restaurants and specialty shops including a pharmacy & medical facilities, all are within a 5-minute buggy ride.
Wet & Wild, Dream World & Seaworld theme parks are accessible. Sanctuary Cove resort is spread over 470 hectares and designed around 4 sheltered man-made harbours and offers direct access to the Gold Coast’s Broadwater. 24 hour land and water security assures all residents of privacy and security with all homes within Sanctuary Cove directly linked to Back to Base Security.
Sanctuary Cove boasts 2 championship courses.
The Pines is the only Australian course designed by Arnold Palmer with an AGU rating of 74. It has hosted some of the world’s very best golfers. It’s sister course, The Palms is a shorter course which has been extensively redesigned. Both are highly rated courses and available to member guests and Intercontinental Hotel guests. All members & their guests enjoy the benefits of the new clubhouse, which overlooks the 18th hole of The Pines
The recreational centre is available to members and public and incorporates a 5-star new gymnasium, coffee shop, new lap pool and high-quality tennis courts.
Physiotherapy, Chiropractors, massages, yoga, exercise classes and many other activities available.
Care to know more about this amazing property? Please call Alex Phillis on 0411600300
The Owners have instructed that I conduct private inspections. Sanctuary Cove is a secure gated community.
Whilst every endeavour has been made to provide accurate information regarding this property, Alex Phillis Luxury Real Estate advises any prospective purchaser to conduct their own independent enquiries prior to purchase.
- FIRB approved - Overseas buyers including from Hong Kong, are welcome